We can’t emphasize enough the importance of properly training your pup!
- Keep commands short and uncomplicated
- Make sure you have suitable training equipment such as treats, toys, clicker trainers, and appropriately sized leashes
- Use positive reinforcement by rewarding desired responses then gradually requiring more from your dog
- When your dog is learning something new, give him a reward every time he does it
- Know what type of rewards your dog responds to most. Some dogs go nuts over balls or toys while others need high quality treats or food (like doggy meatballs)