Summer is winding down and it’s now time to embrace the fall! Here is what’s up next on Fitdog’s fall agenda:
- What does a surf competition, hanging out by the lake, rooftop yoga and an outdoor movie screening have in common? You can do all of them with your dog in LA! Make the most of the end of summer and see how many of these DOGsome events you can attend with your pup!
- Sept. 16 – The 7th Annual Wags & Walks Benefit Gala will commemorate the opening of Wags and Walks’s very own adoption center, as well as their consistent mission to “save family-friendly dogs from high-kill shelters and place them in loving homes within the community.” Their goal for the night is to save 1,000 pups! Join the fight and get your tickets today!
- Oct. 1 – 30 – Fitdog Instagram Contest! Stay tuned for more details on how to win.
- Oct. 14 – How do you save an animal’s life? Register today for Race to the Rescue and run a 10K, 5K or 1K with your dog to help animal non-profits raise much needed funds to continue their life-saving work!
- Oct. 21 – Best Friend Animal Society’s annual Strut Your Mutt fundraising walk and festival is a super fun way to save dogs and cats in your community and around the country. Two-legged and four-legged forces unite!
We have a few surprises we can’t wait to share with you! Be sure to stay tuned for our big news this fall!