We’ve searched the web for the best Cyber Monday deals for dogs and dog owners alike. From food sales to adorable handmade gifts, we found a range of deals that will help you stock up on winter essentials!
1. If your pup is looking to upgrade their collar game, Fidos Fashion Collars have discounted nearly their entire shop full of collars and bowties. These laser-engraved collars are custom made for the most dapper dogs, making them the perfect gift for holiday photos and gatherings.
2. The quite adorable Handmade Monster is offering free shipping on Cyber Monday. Based in Long Beach, this shop has the sweetest handmade accessories such as Yoda hats, jellyfish rattlers, and even Yarmulkes. Support this local business and treat the little monsters in your life!
3. Barkbox will be offering $5 boxes for 6 and 12-month subscriptions on Cyber Monday, as well as 20% off your purchase from Barkshop. From doggie champagne to hooman shoodles and everything in-between, this shop has something for every dog and dog-lover on your holiday shopping list.
4. BluePoppyBath is offering 15% off their homemade, organic pet paw salve. This is an essential item for doggos who live in colder climates and may experience cracked paws and noses, but is also useful for hot spots, rashes, and wounds.
5. K9 Cuisine is having a 48-hour sale where they will be discounting many of their top-selling food brands and giving away some goodies. K9 Cuisine is dedicated to delivering top of the line dog food such as Acana, Orijen, or Weruva. This is a great opportunity to get usually pretty expensive dog food at a great price, so don’t sit on it!